Since we have four different types of rooms, you may be wondering where you should stay. To help you decide, here's a quick overview:
- Our Deluxe Rooms provide a luxury experience and feature unobstructed vistas of the magnificent Big Sur Coast from atop of a 350-foot cliff. Every Deluxe Room has its own private deck or balcony, with cliff-top views, and a cozy fireplace.
- All of our Cliff-Side Rooms also provide unobstructed ocean views, decks or balconies, and fireplaces.
- Garden Rooms offer the Ragged Point experience at a more affordable rate. Each Garden Room has its own special charm and its own unique view of either the rugged Pacific Ocean or our beautiful Santa Lucia Coastal Mountains. Dogs are welcome in our Garden Rooms for a small additional charge. See the Ragged Point Pet Policy for details.
- Our Cliff House provides those amazing Ragged Point views and a home-like setting. Enjoy Ragged Point views by renting one of the Cliff House's private guestrooms. Or rent the entire Cliff House for your family, friends, or corporate group for a truly special event on California’s Big Sur Coast. Well-behaved dogs are now welcome at the Cliff House for a small additional charge.
To help you enjoy the serenity of the Ragged Point Big Sur experience:
- All rooms are non-smoking
- In-room telephones are now provided. AT & T service is available in most areas but other cell phone access is limited.
- Rollaway beds are available by request
- Dogs are welcome as specified in our pet policy
The pictures at the top of each page rotate, and do not show a specific room or room type. To get an idea what each room looks like, click here. For more information, call a Reservation Specialist at (805) 927-4502 or (888) 584-6374.